Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sing The Word!

Our family recently purchases 2 cd's from Sing The Word. I HIGHLY recommend them! Read below, visit the website and grab your cd's today!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


What makes SING THE WORD valuable to you?

Proverbs 27:2 tells us: "Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth". In light of this counsel, please read what a member of the New York Philharmonic Orchestra has to say about Sing The Word®:
"The Heavens Declare", from the very musical Harrow family has very quickly become one of my favorite CD's from any genre. And I have to say that being a member of the NY Philharmonic, I am very particular about what I listen to when I am not performing myself. The musical and production quality alone should place this CD at the top of Billboard's charts and were it not for the fact that it is devised for a very different purpose and audience, I believe it would be. And though I could recommend this CD for purely musical reasons alone, the most compelling quality is how fully God's anointing permeates it. I have found it to be a real help in not only retaining the scripture verses used in the songs, but also as a faith builder and strengthener in times of trial. I also love the fact that I can sing the songs with my three year old and can actually look forward to extended car travels with the CD in the car! I greatly look forward to future musical and spiritual endeavors from the Harrow family. I really can't stress enough how much we all have enjoyed this CD and the others that you have made."

Roger Nye, bassoon
New York Philharmonic Orchestra

Visit their website!
Sing The Word!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so which ones did you buy? Just curious. :)

Jeff and Donna Hebert said...

Umm..we bought God Our Provider and A New Commandment. I wanted these so we could learn the books of the Bible together during family worship time. Of course getting 2 teenagers to do this is, well,,yeah...hahahaha!

Sola Scriptura: The Scripture Alone is the Standard
Soli Deo Gloria: For the Glory of God Alone
Solo Christo: By Christ's Work Alone are We Saved
Sola Gratia: Salvation by Grace Alone
Sola Fide: Justification by Faith Alone

"There are many who preach Christ, but not so many who live Christ. My great aim will be to live Christ" -Robert Chapman