Thursday, April 24, 2008

More Okinawa Missions Trip Stories

Here's Linda and I witnessing to what we called a mini-open air with these school girls. Linda started handing them tracts and one girl asked what these were for, so I told them it has a million dollar question, and I asked them all if they thought they would go to heaven and one girl said very confidently Yes! and I asked her why and she put her two hands under her chin and said, "Because I am cute!" I turned and told Linda what she said and we both laughed as that was a first for us! So I started witnessing to them and in the second picture you will see the girl on my right look convicted...well she was! She was very convicted throughout the entire witnessing encounter. Some of the other girls were typical teenagers and laughing and cracking jokes, but this witnessing encounter was obviously for this one girl. At one point she looked like she would just break down and cry.




No comments:

Sola Scriptura: The Scripture Alone is the Standard
Soli Deo Gloria: For the Glory of God Alone
Solo Christo: By Christ's Work Alone are We Saved
Sola Gratia: Salvation by Grace Alone
Sola Fide: Justification by Faith Alone

"There are many who preach Christ, but not so many who live Christ. My great aim will be to live Christ" -Robert Chapman